During August-September 2020, we will feature Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki.
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style savory pancake cooked on a large hotplate. Okonomi means “As-you-like-it” and recipes differ depending on the region; traditionally Osaka and Hiroshima.
Contents of the class:
– Welcome: Introduction to YUCa and participants
– Getting started: Summary of the dishes and ingredients
– Beginning the recipe: YUCa cooking along with participants and responding to questions
– Dish up and toast: Enjoy your dishes
- Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki
Flour *All purpose
Dashi soup stock *Water is also OK
Japanese spring onion *Long onion is also OK
Thinly sliced pork belly *Mushrooms if you prefer veggie version
Canola oil *Sunflower oil is also OK
Salt & pepper
Honey *Sugar is also OK
Tomato ketchup *tomato sauce is also OK
Aosa seaweed *Optional
Dried bonito flakes *Optional
Medium size bowl
Chopsticks *Spoon is also OK
This class starts from 21:00PM (JST) *Not 19:30PM (JST)!
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.