During August-September 2020, we will feature Tonkotsu Ramen Soup *2 Days class.
In this 2 days live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods from your kitchen.
Contents of the class:
– Welcome: Introduction to YUCa and participants
– Getting started: Summary of the dishes and ingredients
– Cooking begins: YUCa cooking along with participants and responding to questions
– Dish up and toast: Enjoy your dishes
– Prep for Tonkotsu ramen soup
– Tare (sauce)
– Seasoned Egg
– Chashu （Roasted pork fillet)
– Special Spicy Sauce for topping
– Finalize Tonkotsu ramen soup
– Other Toppings
Dried bonito flakes
Dried shiitake mushroom
Red chili pepper
Bamboo shoot *Optional
Jew's ear *Optional
(Online) 2 DAYS Tonkotsu Ramen Class - DAY1
This class starts from 21:00PM (JST) both days.
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.