During August-September 2020, we will feature Soymilk Tantan.
In this 60 minutes live streaming experience,
YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create Tsukemen ramen soup from your kitchen.
Ramen is becoming even more famous than Sushi and Tempura in the world. Ramen is a noodle dish with nutritious soup and many different toppings. The art of Ramen is so DEEP! In this online cooking class, I will teach homemade Tsukemen soup and several toppings. The experience will be an hour and we will make home-style Tsukemen soup from start to finish.
Contents of the class:
– Welcome: Introduction to YUCa and participants
– Getting started: Summary of the dishes and ingredients
– Cooking begins: YUCa cooking along with participants and responding to questions
– Dish up and toast: Enjoy your dishes
– Soymilk Tantan
Ground pork *chicken is also OK!
Chicken stock powder *Chicken stock is also OK!
Raayu *(Chili oil)
Canola oil *Rape seed oil, sunflower oil is also OK!
Water *Dashi soup stock is also OK!
Knife & Cutting board
Small &Medium size bowls
Mortar and pestle *Food processor is also OK
Spatula *Tongs is also OK
- This class is start from 21:00PM (JST).
- The fee is for 1 device/Maximum of 2 guests.
- This is a Vegetarian Tsukemen Soup class.
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.