Home-style Seasonal Sushi & Tempura
Sushi is the most Iconic and famous Japanese food. In this course, you will learn home-style seasonal Sushi. The menu will be changed in every seasons.We will try the different types of sushi; "Maki-zushi"(Sushi Roll), "Nigiri-zushi"(Hand-formed sushi), "Kazari-zushi"(Decorative sushi), "Chirashi-zushi"(Sprinkle sushi), "Oshi-zushi"(Pressed sushi) etc.
In this course, we will be also making the traditional Tempura and "Kakiage"(Mixed and Fried Tempura) using seasonal vegetables and ingredients aside with "Chawanmushi"(Savory egg pudding) and vegetable salad. You can learn secret tips to make light and crispy texture and also the best combinations of Kakiage tempura!
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.