Japanese Home Meals : Meat & Fish
This class is for all the Japanese home meals lovers in the world! There are a lot of delicious meat and cooked fish dishes other than Sushi, Ramen and Tempura here in Japan.
In this class, we will be making traditional Japanese home meals both Meat dish and Fish dish as for main. As for fish dish, we will make "cooked" fish dish. If you have a strong request and you are the first person/group to book the class date, you can choose the main dishes from the list.
Meat dish choice :
Japanese curry, Tonkatsu (*Pork), Ginger Pork, Nikujaga (*Beef), Chicken Nanban and Karaage (*Chicken)
Fish dish choice :
Salmon with walnut miso, Fried salmon with vinegar sauce, Horse mackerel simmered in Miso, Fried horse mackerel, Deep-fried swordfish, Grilled white fish
MEAT dish : Nikujaga
FISH dish : Grilled salmon with walnut miso
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.