Mario & Luigi Bento / Japanese Bento
Have you ever heard about “BENTO”? BENTO is a box filled with various dishes which people usually bring to or buy at school and offices all over Japan. In this class, you can choose either the “Mario & Luigi Bento” or “Japanese Bento”. You’ll enjoy both its look and combination of flavors in a box at the same time. Mario and Luigi are my puppies and they are toy poodles. After the creation, please take photos with real Mario and Luigi. *You’ll learn how to prepare Dashi soup stock, Japanese omelette, Miso soup and Japanese rice etc.
*If you prefer vegetarian Bento, please tell me when booking the class.
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.