Ingredients (4 servings):
½ block of Silken tofu
½ bags of Spinach
1 Shiitake mushroom
1 Tbsp (15ml) Soy sauce
1 tsp (5ml) Sesame oil
1 tsp (5ml) Sugar
Pinch of Salt
1. Break up the tofu and drain by using clean cloth(*) to wrap for 15 minutes. *Kitchen paper is also OK!
2. Boil the spinach for 1.5 minutes. Then, lightly cool it down, squeeze it with using hands and cut into bite size pieces.
3. Thinly slice the shiitake mushroom, cut the carrot into match-stick sizes and cut Konnyaku into small pieces. Boil each of them for 2 minutes.
4. Lightly squeeze the tofu. Then, take out from the cloth and put it in a bowl. Then, add all the vegetables.
5. Add all the seasonings and mix gently. Then, serve on a small bowls.