1 “Kabocha” Pumpkin *medium size
2 Cup (400ml) Dashi soup stock
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Mirin
Pinch of Salt
1. Prepare the Dashi soup stock.
2. Microwave the pumpkin for 2 minutes.
3. Cut the pumpkin into half. Then, take out the seeds.
Peel the skin randomly. Cut into bite size pieces.
4. Put the pumpkin in a pot. Add other ingredients.
5. Turn on the heat and put the fallen lid.
Simmer the pumpkin for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve on a dish.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!