[Online Course] Virtual Cooking Class
Welcome to YUCa’s Japanese Cooking – Virtual Cooking Class – !
This is a brand-new online cooking course! In this live streaming cooking experience, you will connect with home cooking chef YUCa from her private kitchen in the centre of Tokyo, Japan. YUCa will be guiding you step by step to create popular Japanese foods in the comfort of your home kitchen! You can sign up to a class individually or why not sign up for the whole course at a great price!
Class & Menu:
1. Group class
– Tsukemen Soup class
– Seasonal Sushi class
– Japanese Sweets class
– Family Cooking class
– Okonomiyaki class
– Gyoza class
– Healthy Japanese Meals class
– Monthly Special class : Tonkotsu ramen soup (2 Days)
2. Private class
If you have specific menus you would like to learn, please contact me.
Day : Saturday & Sunday
Time : 10:00am, 21:00pm (JST)
* Can’t you find a schedule for your time zones? Don’t worry!
Please contact us. I’ll do my best to make it work together!
One class – 5,000JPY (including VAT10%) per screen
*max 7 screens (up to two participants per screen)
**Monthly Special class is exceptional (Aug-Sep 2020).
3 classes ticket – 13,500JPY (including VAT10%) 4,500JPY/class
6 classes ticket – 24,000JPY (including VAT10%) 4,000JPY/class
Whole course or 8 classes over couple of courses – 28,000JPY (including VAT10%) 3,500JPY/class
*If you are planning to purchase lesson voucher, please tell me in advance.
How to book:
1. Please visit our virtual class page and fill the request form down below. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. We will send a reply with the link for the payment. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
3. Once you book the class, you’ll receive a link of Google Meet and a full list of ingredients and utensils. Not to worry – we keep it simple, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
4. As we get closer to the big day, you’ll receive notes from us to help you to connect virtually on the day you book.
5. See you from the kitchen!
Reviews from virtual class guests: Please read here !
The schedule hours default to Japan Standard Time (JST)★.
Please pay attention to the day you sign up for in accordance with your time zone!
Can’t you find a schedule for your time zones? Don’t worry!
Please contact us. We can do our best to make it work together!