Ingredients (4 servings):
50g Domyoji *Glutinous rice powder
1/4 tsp Red food coloring
80g Red bean paste
4 sheets Salted sakura leaves
1. Mix Domyoji, Sugar, Red food coloring in a bowl. Add water and soak them for about an hour.
2. Lightly wash the sakura leaves to freshen. Then, place them on the kitchen paper.
3. Make 4 balls of red bean paste. Move to the fridge.
4. Pour water (about 1/4 high of the deep pot) in the pot and bring to a boil.
5. Place the wet cloth in the steamer. Then, put Domyoji separately in 4 places.
6. Set the steamer on the pot and steam Domyoji for 15 minutes.
7. Wrap each Domyoji with red bean paste inside. Cover each Mochi with sakura leaves.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!