Spinach with sesame sauce
Ingredients (4 servings):
100g Spinach (3.5 oz)
3 Tbsp White sesame *black sesame is also OK!
1 Tbsp Sugar *maple syrup is also OK!
2 tsp Soy sauce
1 pinch Salt
1. Pour water into a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Grind the white sesame. Then, add the other ingredients in (A).
3. Cut cross the root of each spinach. Blanch the spinach for 1.5 minutes.
* Boil the root for 30 seconds, then all of the leaves for 1 minute.
4. Take out the spinach from the pot and shock in ice water. Lightly squeeze out the excess water with using hands. Then, cut around 5 cm/2 inches lengths.
5. Add the spinach with sesame sauce and mix all of them gently with using chopsticks.
6. Decorate on the serving dish.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!