Ingredients (4 servings):
0.5 cup White rice
0.5 cup Brown rice
1 sheet Seaweed
(A) 1 Canned tuna
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Soy sauce
(B) 2 Tbsp Yukari (dried and minced red perilla)
(C) 2 Tbsp Salmon flakes
(D) 2 Tbsp Black sesame
1. Prepare 3 bowls of white rice, brown rice and mixed rice.
2. Place the cellophane film, put white rice and make 4 rice balls(onigiri). Mix ingredients in (A) and put it on the onigiri.
3. Add (B) into white rice and mix. Place the cellophane film, put the rice and make 4 onigiri. (*)
4. Add (C) into white rice and mix. Continue (*).
5. Place the cellophane film, put brown rice and mix. Thinly cut seaweed and wrap onigiris.
6. Add (D) into white and brown rice and mix. Continue (*).
7. Dish up onigiri on a plate.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!