Rolled beef with vegetables
Ingredients (2 servings):
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Sugar
2 Tbsp Mirin
2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
3 Tbsp Sake(A)
2 tsp Soup stock
2 tsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Mirin
2 tsp SugarDirections:
1. Boil asparagus in lightly salted water and roll each of them with pork.
2. Cut burdock into 4 sticks, put in container and add soy sauce, sugar and Mirin.
Microwave for 10 minutes, then roll each of them with pork.
3. Pour the oil into a pan and place the rolls. Cook them over medium heat, while turning occasionally.
4. Once the rolls are browned, add sake, smother them, covered by a lid and over low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Remove the lid, add the ingredients (A) and glaze them over high heat.