Okonomiyaki & Gyoza
Okonomiyaki and Gyoza are becoming a lot more famous overseas. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese-style savory pancake. "Okonomi" means "As-you-like-it" and "Yaki" means to "cook/stir-fry/grill". In this class, we will make a Hiroshima-style Okonomiyaki which has a layer of vegetables, dried ingredients, pork and egg noodles. It's so much fun to flip several times with using special kitchen tools. Gyoza is a dumpling with minced pork and vegetable stuffing. You will learn the secrets how to make crispy Gyoza. Enjoy Okonomiyaki and Gyoza!
How To Book
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Confirm” button.
- 2When you pushed “Confirm“ button, YJC HP will be redirected to PayPal. Follow the instructions to complete the payment.
- 3After your payment is proceeded, you will receive 2 emails. One from PayPal to confirm your payment. The other is from us (YJC) about “Booking confirmation“. This mail contains information about meeting time and place. If you don't receive “Booking confirmation“ mail, please contact us.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.