Ingredients (2 rolls):
50ml Dashi soup stock
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Sake
1/3 tsp Soy sauce
Pinch of Salt
1. Break the eggs into a bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients of (A) in another bowl.
3. Pour the ingredients to the egg bowl (1) and beat them by running chopsticks through the egg white. *Be careful not to foam them up.
4. Heat an omelet pan and add oil. *Remove excess oil with a paper towel.
5. Add the egg mixture to the pan and spread evenly across the pan. Make the scrambled egg, then gather the egg to the front side of the pan.
6. Add oil again, then pour the egg mixture to the empty part of the pan to make a thin layer. When the egg is 80% cooked, roll up the omelet.
* It’s good to tip the pan so the new egg mixture flows underneath it, covering the whole pan.
7. Repeat (6) to add one more layer. *Totally, one omelet has three layers.
8. Take out the first omelet from the pan. Then, cut and serve on a dish.
9. Repeat from (4) to (8) to make one more omelet.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!