Ingredients (2 servings):
250g Enriched flour *Bread flour
20ml Warm water
2g Baking soda *Kanko
1. Shift the enriched flour in a bowl. Break an egg into another bowl and beat the egg.Mix water and salt. Mix warm water and baking soda.
2. Prepare the machine (Noodle machine made by PHILIPS) and plug in.
3. Open the lid. Then, add enriched flour in it. Close the lid. Push the start button.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients from smalls holes on the lid little by little. (It starts rolling and mixing.) Wait for around 5 minutes.
5. Noodles start to be pressed out. Cut the last noodles from the machine. Done!
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!