Do you know any WAGASHI? These popular sweets may be Mochi with ice cream or sweets with Matcha (Green tea powder) in it. There are various WAGASHI and we even have a seasonal WAGASHI here in Japan. Yes, people enjoy the four seasons while eating seasonal sweets! In this course, we will make 3 sweets and add seasonal flavor. You’ll be so happy to eat healthy and seasonal Japanese sweets!
3 from 6 choices:
Matcha Roll Cake, Dorayaki, Anmitsu(Japanese style parfait), Daifuku, Kudzu Mochi, Yuzu Cheese Cake
How To Send Your Request
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
- 2Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.