Seasonal WAGASHI & Matcha Sweets
There are four seasons here in Japan. We enjoy eating seasonal food and enjoy Japanese seasonal sweets as well. WAGASHI means Japanese sweets. The most popular WAGASHI may be a mochi, which is made of sticky rice. Mochi is usually served with ice cream or red bean paste inside. Or, it is topped with shaved ice or Anmitsu parfait.
Matcha is a traditional green tea for Japanese people same as Sencha. Especially, Matcha is getting popular worldwide because of its healthy benefits.
In this class, you will also learn different types of Japanese tea and enjoy matcha both for drinking and eating as a dessert! To add a little twist, we’ll use seasonal ingredients such as salted Sakura leaves and its flower in Spring, Shaved ice in Summer, Chestnuts in Autumn and Yuzu (Japanese citrus) in Winter to create seasonal Wagashi.
How To Send Your Request
1. Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
2. Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.