Japanese Home Meals : Fish
Japanese people like to eat “cooked” fish at home. In this class, we’ll use seasonal fish and will learn different techniques for preparing and cooking it. If you are not familiar (or afraid) to eat the raw fish but are interested in learning Japanese style “cooked” fish dish, this is the perfect course for you! If you have a strong request and you are the first person/group to book the date, you can choose the main dish!
Main is 1 from 6 Choices:
Salmon with walnut miso, Horse mackerel simmered in Miso, Fried horse mackerel, Deep-fried swordfish, Grilled white fish, Fried salmon with vinegar sauce
How To Send Your Request
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
- 2Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.