Tempura is a famous formal japanese food. In this course, we will be making the traditional Tempura and “Kakiage”(Mixed and Fried Tempura) using seasonal vegetables and ingredients. You can learn secret tips to make light and crispy texture and also the best combinations of Kakiage tempura!
How To Send Your Request
- 1Please fill the booking form. Then, push “Send your request” button.
- 2Please wait our reply. If you do not receive a reply from us within two days, please resubmit your request again.
– 1 week prior to the booked date : full refund
– 6 days to 3 days prior to the booked date : 50% refund
– 2 days prior to the booked date : no refund
– No show : no refund
– When the hi-season, it will be 6-7 guests in the class. Thank you for understanding in advance.
– With children under 3 years old, we also recommend you to take the private class. Thank you for your understanding.