Cucumber & Shiso Pickles
5 Shiso *Japanese basil
Salt, to your taste
1. Slice the cucumber diagonally.
2. Take out the stems of Shiso. Roll the leaves and cut thinly.
Then, separate them.
3. Cut the head of eggplant. Cut in half and make scratches on the surface.
Then, cut in half again and cut into bite size pieces.
4. Put all the vegetables in the plastic bag. Add salt and massage the vegetables.
5. Move to the refrigerator and cool it down for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve on a dish.
Are you looking for Japanese kitchenwares and cooking tools? Please visit our online store!